Do you feel it? Can you sense it in the air? Something is occurring under the very noses of the American public, hidden in plain sight. At this stage, it would seem most Americans are still plugged-in to mainstream propaganda outlets or are having trouble finding an alternative source of information that is credible to others. There is a lesson in this: You cannot rely on a third party to tell you the truth. This goes for OSI:DI as well. OSI:DI encourages our readers to do as much research as possible on the topics discussed, since the contents of this newsletter are but a fraction of the information one needs to get a clear understanding of the world around you.
But how? OSI:DI uses a method dubbed rolling meta-analysis. Put simply, the accuracy of a narrative or source is not based on how well it stacks up against current known information. Instead, the narrative/source is assessed based on how accurately it predicts future events. For example, in OSI:DI’s first issue (dated October 10, 2017) we posed the following three questions:
1) What if many of the power players in America (Bill Clinton, Weinstein, John Podesta etc.) are pedophiles?
2) What if Donald Trump knows this, and has directed government assets loyal to him to go after elite pedophiles?
3) Will Harvey Weinstein be the beginning of the end of Hollywood’s “Open Secret?”
Since that first issue the public has seen Kevin Spacey be outed as a pedophile and have his career go down in flames. We have learned that Harvey Weinstein hired Black Cube, a private intelligence company staffed by former Israeli intelligence operatives, to begin investigating and intimidating his victims since 2016. (www.BlackCube.com) We have seen headlines like ‘LAPD opens investigation into Corey Feldman's report of Hollywood pedophile ring’ appear in USA Today (November 9, 2017.) In our third issue we asked “Is the purge in Saudi Arabia connected to a larger purge of corrupt officials in the U.S.?” Lo and behold the sexual assault scandals are migrating to Washington D.C. as we write. Using rolling meta-analysis this writer will continue trying to keep you, dear reader, ahead of the headlines.
Keeping our readers ahead of the headlines is more difficult than it seems, however. There are certain groups of corrupt individuals in the media and in the intelligence community who really, really need you to believe what they tell you. These same groups place a very high priority on making sure the American public believes and follows a certain narrative:
1) Julian Assange is colluding with the Russians
2) The DNC servers were hacked by Russians, and Seth Rich was killed in a random mugging
3) Hillary did not authorize the sale of Uranium to other countries
4) The Las Vegas shooting was one disgruntled individual, and that’s final!
5) Trump is Russian puppet dictator who is trying to start World War III using Twitter, and every decision he makes is wrong, but don’t worry because he is basically impeached already
6) Roy Moore is guilty
7) Establishment politicians are innocent
After months and years of rolling meta-analysis, we have come to a decidedly different conclusion than the “Big-Six” media corporations (GE, Viacom, Disney, CBS, TimeWarner, and NewsCorp.)
1) Julian Assange/Wikileaks is not colluding with anyone in particular, just those leakers who come forward with verifiable information (Wikileaks has never released one inauthentic document in its 11 years of existence)
2) The DNC was not hacked at all. DNC IT staffer Seth Rich (a Bernie Sanders supporter and a patriot) became aware of corruption, and uploaded all of the DNC’s files, which he then transferred to Wikileaks via KimDotCom’s file transfer site. (Mega.nz) Seth Rich was later assassinated by two MS-13 members who were hired by either Imran Awan or Alpha Jalloh (with the approval of John Podesta and Debbie Wasserman Schultz)
3) Hillary did indeed authorize the sale of Uranium to foreign actors, much of which probably ended up in Iranian, Pakistani, and North Korean hands; a crime which may bring her to justice
4) The Las Vegas ‘shooting’ was in fact several shootings at several locations (including the Tropicana,) and it is very unlikely that Stephen Paddock killed anybody that night, since he was simply an arms dealer [By popular request, a full issue on Las Vegas will be coming – OSI:DI]
5) Trump is a patriotic American who was asked to run by elements of the intelligence community in an attempt to rid the United States (and the world) of the “Deep State”
6) Roy Moore is likely innocent, based solely on the precise coordination of the attacks by establishment politicians and the “Big-Six” media corporations. The fact that the only physical evidence presented (the yearbook) was forged also points to his innocence
7) Establishment politicians are guilty… of everything from money laundering and bribery to pedophilia, murder, and treason. Furthermore, many of them are being blackmailed for their crimes by the CIA, Mossad, MI6, and private intelligence agencies like Black Cube.
The narrative presented by the mainstream press/ “deep-state” is static. This means that no matter what evidence emerges, that evidence must be altered/distorted to fit the pre-set narrative. The mainstream narrative will only change when there is no other option.
On the other hand, the narrative presented here is dynamic. This means that through a rolling meta-analysis the narrative is constantly adjusted to fit known facts in order to accurately forecast the future. The method is not perfect of course, but it is leaps and bounds ahead of CNN and Wall Street Journal headlines. OSI:DI maintains that events that may seem unrelated to the public at large are very much connected behind the smoke and mirrors. Consider (and read if possible) the following news articles:
Trump reportedly told the director of the CIA to meet with a former intelligence official who claims Russia never hacked the DNC – Business Insider, November 9, 2017
McConnell: ‘Roy Moore should withdraw’ – Wall Street Journal, November 14, 2017
DNC’s Donna Brazile dedicated her book ‘The Patriot’ to Seth Rich, whose death made her fear for her own life – Newsweek, November 6, 2017
Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation amid Russia uranium deal – New York Times, April 23, 2015
NSA head meets with Trump but doesn’t give Obama a heads-up – NPR¸ November 22, 2016
Obama is considering removing NSA leader – The New York Times, November 19, 2016
Podesta Group on the verge of shuttering amid ties to Mueller probe – CNN, November 11, 2017
More than 200 MS-13 members were arrested in a major Trump administration gang sweep – Associated Press – November 16, 2017
These headlines all describe events relating to what OSI:DI refers to as the “Second American Civil War,” or the “Second American Revolution.” One of the main factions in this conflict can loosely be called the “MIC/CIA” or “Global-International Elite (GIE),” consisting of the Bush/Clinton syndicate, the international banking and media cartels, various establishment politicians, and corrupt elements in the military and the intelligence/law-enforcement communities. This group is largely funded through corruption (bribery, theft, extortion, blackmail.) Much of this corrupt money flowed through the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia [Up until the corruption sweep covered in Issue #003 – OSI:DI]
Another faction has risen in recent years to challenge the dominance of the GIE. This faction is often referred to as the “Alliance,” and consists of nationalists and patriots throughout the law-enforcement agencies, military, and intelligence communities, as well as non-aligned media sources (Drudge Report, Breitbart, etc.) The Alliance scored its most dramatic victory in November of 2016 with the election of their candidate Donald Trump. The GIE never expected Hillary Clinton to lose and by all accounts the weeks after the election were absolute chaos within the intelligence community.
[Unsung Heroes of the Republic: NSA director and Commander of USCYBERCOM Admiral Michael Rogers (top) and Cryptanalyst/Mathematician and highest-ranking NSA whistleblower William Binney (bottom)]
If the Alliance successfully purges the corruption in the US bureaucracy, two men deserve a large share of the credit. The first is current NSA director Admiral Michael S. Rogers, and the second is former NSA employee and whistleblower William Binney.
Admiral Rogers has had a long and distinguished career in service to the United States. He began his career as a surface warfare officer in the Navy before becoming a cryptology officer. He became director of intelligence for the Pacific Command and later for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. President Obama appointed him to lead the NSA in 2014. He came under heavy criticism when he visited President-Elect Trump at Trump Tower without notifying his superiors on Thursday, November 17, 2016. The following day the Washington Post was reporting that the visit by Rogers was “unprecedented” and that Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper were recommending Admiral Rogers be removed from his post.
So what happened? The Obama administration’s intelligence chiefs (James Comey, James Clapper, and John Brennan) were apparently on board with an effort to surveil the Trump campaign and the Trump transition team. Starting in June 2016, the Obama administration filed a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) request to monitor Donald Trump and several of his advisors. This request was denied. A second request was made relating to a computer server in Trump Tower suspected to contain details of transactions with Russian banks. The request was approved, but no incriminating evidence was found. However, wiretaps associated with this FISA request remained in place, notably the wiretap of Trump advisor Carter Page. This represented a gross abuse of power: an incumbent administration used the country’s intelligence agencies to spy on an opponent’s political campaign.
Fortunately for the American people, these authoritarian police-state tactics rubbed one of Obama’s intelligence chiefs the wrong way. NSA director Rogers, obviously privy to the plan, made it to Trump Tower as quickly as he could to inform the newly elected President that he was being surveilled by corrupt elements in the intelligence community and in the executive branch. He informed Trump that his surprise victory kicked over the “Deep-State” hornet’s nest who were now intending to impeach Trump by fabricating evidence of collusion with Russia. Clapper, Comey, Brennan, and President Obama were obviously not pleased that Admiral Rogers let the cat out of the bag and immediately began pressuring him to resign.
Shortly after the inauguration, President Trump repeatedly claimed he was wire-tapped by the Obama administration. These claims were called “baseless” (CNN, March 5, 2017) and “conspiracy theories,” (Washington Post, March 5, 2017, MediaMatters, March 6, 2017) or were based on “conspiracy theories from right-wing websites” (New York Times, March 5, 2017) Republican Paul Ryan and James Comey even weighed in, making a mockery of the claims. There was only one problem with this coordinated media assault: Trump was correct! Even CNN was forced to admit that Trump campaign officials were wiretapped:
In light of this new evidence, OSI:DI’s rolling meta-analysis gives a “minus-one” to CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post, MediaMatters, Paul Ryan, and James Comey. Conversely, Donald Trump and “conspiracy theories from right wing websites” get a “plus-one.”
Fast forward to today. Recently the news broke that Donald Trump ordered CIA director Mike Pompeo to meet with NSA whistleblower William Binney on October 24. According to an OSI:DI source who has been involved in arranging this meeting since May, Binney has essentially made the full contents of the NSA’s “MAINSTAY” database available to Donald Trump and the Alliance. The MAINSTAY database is a behemoth that contains the complete records of every single phone call and text message sent in the United States for the last 10 years. What does this mean? Does it mean the Alliance has a list of every politician who was in bed with the Saudis? Does it mean the Alliance has a list of the politicians who are complicit in the Uranium-One scandal? Does it mean the Alliance has a list of all of the blackmailers, extortionists, pedophiles, and traitors in Washington D.C. and Hollywood? OSI:DI would speculate that if this is true, then the Alliance is now fully armed and we are in for quite a show…